Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well that lasted a whole week

I left Twenty something bloggers.

I didn't fit it. I can't put my finger quite on the exact reason what it is, but I felt like a fraud. I'm thinking it's due to the fact that I've never been one to fit in with those my age. I've always fit in better with older people. Hell, I'd rather hang out with my 90-year old grandparents than some people my age.

Nothing against the members of the network - I'm sure that they are all perfectly wonderful people. But I found that most of them were in their early twenties and priorities included partying and drinking and their posts were riddled of drunken drinking stories. As I mentioned in a prior post...I grew out of that long before I was even able to legally drink.

Maybe I just wasn't finding the right members or blogs.

Either way, it wasn't the right place for me.

No comments: