Friday, June 6, 2008

Your Face Is, Indeed!

Ok, this is a completely new experiment for me. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to pull it of or if I will even continue.

I've been blogging for a few years now. I've been pretty open with my identity but rather limited with my topics.

Time for a change, me thinks.

This blog will probably be more of me than any of my other blogs have ever been. I will write what I want. What I feel. Not what I think others want to read or what will entertain the masses and generate tons of comments. In fact, I may eventually turn the comments off on this blog, depending on how I feel after a few posts.

Not because I won't want the feedback if I write a controversial post or anything, but because comments on a blog - reading, responding, commenting back, etc. - is time consuming and has turned the art of blogging into a popularity contest rather than having a space to write what we think and feel.

But we'll see. For now comments are on (although, moderated). And the posts I've been dying to write for the past four years will be forthcoming.

I'm excited.

No comments: